Become a Sponsor
Irish Fair of Minnesota's annual celebration of all things Irish is one of the largest cultural festivals in the country with crowds of 80,000 – 100,000 people.This year we celebrate our 41st Fair which will be held the weekend of August 7-9, 2020.
We offer a variety of sponsorship types and levels that ensure your brand and business is represented in the way that best meets your needs. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just one option we offer is onsite marketing at the Fair. See below for details. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in this or any other option.
Onsite Marketing Option
Irish Fair of Minnesota provides Exhibit Space centrally located in high traffic area
- 10’ x 10’ tent space centrally located in high traffic area gives opportunity to interact with thousands of guests as they pass by. Includes: 1-10x10 tent with sidewalls; 2-3x6 tables and 4 chairs (sponsor may provide own tent if desired)
Advertising and Publicity Efforts
- Corporate logo on our website sponsor page
- Ability to distribute coupons or promotional materials to drive traffic back to your business
Admission and Hospitality Tickets
- Three (3) weekend passes to the Hospitality Tent (includes meals and beverages)
- Two (2) parking passes in the vendor parking lot (golf cart shuttle service available)
- Four (4) weekend passes for Admission to the Fair.
Sponsor will provide:
- $3,500 fee due at signing of contract