The Celtic Kitchen
Celtic Kitchen is located on the riverside patio of the Harriet Island Pavillion. This year we are showcasing the fabulous culinary talents of Chefs Eric W. McBride aka The Celtic Caterer, Shelagh Mullen of SheCooks.Design and Beckie Melvie of The Abundant Kitchen.
Our guest chefs will be putting on free demonstrations and sampling throughout the duration of the fair. Click the button below to see the full schedule of this year's Celtic Kitchen.
Chef McBride's Celtic Feast – Friday, August 13th, 7:00pm
Enjoy an exclusive Celtic Feast prepared by Chef Eric W. McBride featuring the recipes he has perfected over his domestic and international travels. Capacity is limited. Tickets are $40 and are available here.
Celtic Feast Menu:
- Irish Spiced Beef Brisket & Roast Chicken with Honey Whisky Butter Glaze
- Normandy Blend Vegetables with Whisky Cheese & Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Garlic & Mushroom Gratin with Gruyere
- Irish Asparagus Blue Cheese Salad
- Galician Sweet Onion Coleslaw
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Real Scotch Butterscotch Frosting & studded with Candied Bacon
- Guinness Chocolate Walnut Cake
- Includes beverage
Irish Breakfast – Saturday and Sunday, 10:00-11:30am
Enjoy an authentic Irish Breakfast served at the Celtic Kitchen on Saturday, August 14th, and Sunday, August 15th, from 10:00-11:30am. Irish Breakfasts are not included in the admission fee and require an additional ticket to attend. Information on tickets coming soon.